Thursday, March 31, 2011

My relationship with Rick Owens is on the rocks.

     And not in a good way, like, as in a Manhattan. He usually represents for me everything exciting about fashion. He pushes my envelope, showing clothing I maybe dreamt of, but had forgotten. When I found him, I knew I would never look at clothing the same way again. This, for instance, was a revelation.

     Rick Owens has been my favorite for years, and we'll probably get back together, but right now, I just wonder what happened. He used to read my mind, but now he gives me this. I know he has a thing for nuns- it's happened before, but this just makes me sad.  
                                           

    This season, I'm much more inspired by Haider Ackerman's current collection for all my post-apocalyptic, futuristic desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment