Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh Damn, fashion is so good right now.

I am catching up on what I've missed in the fashion world this month and my, it is blowing me away. I am soooo inspired.

Of course thesartorialist has supplied some delicious examples of the creature named Charli. This woman is a great example of wearing basics in an unusual way.

Ugh, that Stella McCartney coat is perfection. I love how pale and washed out this woman is.

The eyebrows, the gap in her two front teeth. The silver shoes. Is this coat Alaia?

The bright side of Charli!



Men are usually perfect examples of Charli. Typical.


How clever!


But we can't neglect Ariel, or we'll get dehydrated. The colors at Prada! The mixture of textures!


Whoa, and there goes Gucci with some flowing, colorful, monochromatic loveliness!



But those are just the extremes of Charli and Ariel. Fenya up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment